Prayer and Fasting
This month is our month of consecration. We will do this through prayer and fasting.
The following are guidelines for us during the Fasting and prayer season:
- Fasting starts from the 4th-24th February, from 6am to 6pm daily.
- You can drink water during the fasting period.
- If one has a medical condition, is on medication, is pregnant or has been advised by the doctors not to fast, then they should ensure that they pray.
- During the fasting period ensure that you pray and study the word of God.
- The prayer points are guidelines that will help us during the prayer season. If the lord places something else in your heart, please put it in prayer too.
- The prayer points are divided into three segments: The church, City and country, personal supplication and Thanksgiving or praise.
- On the 24th is our solemn assembly where we spend the whole day in the presence of God in prayer.
Registered Charity in England and Wales (1113679)
Sunday Service - 11am to 1:00pm
Wednesday Service - 6:00pm to 7:00pm
Friday Service - 6:30pm to 7:30pm
Kingsholm Road, Gloucester
01452 524400 | 07828199516